Support

Open search

S9+ USB connection to Nissan Connect

Explorer

Hi is anyone else have a problem connecting there Galaxy S9+ to the Nissan Qashqai Nissan Connect Media system.    I get a message USB format not compatable.   I am using the original lead.  Bluetooth connection seems fine but this doesn't allow me to connect to my music menu which means  I cannot select songs   so annoying  

11 REPLIES 11
Apprentice

Mine isn't connecting, either. I just got my S9 yesterday and it said it may not be compatible. There's some button that needs to be on the console. I never saw or heard of any button and my last phone had no issues. I hope this gets fixed soon!!

Highlighted
Apprentice

Google this... Nissan Bluetooth Device Compatibility.

The S9 is the latest phone, so maybe that's why it hasn't made the list yet. Everything through the S8+ is there. I'm gonna call Customer Service and see of they can make it work.

Explorer

I have phoned them all, Glynn Hopkins Service dept, Nissan and it looks like we just have to wait for a software update to the in car system.  Apparently software on S9 is completely new we have to wait for car industry to catch up. 😏

Apprentice
Tagged you in a new post. I got it to pair!!
Explorer

How?

AntS Moderator

Hi guys.

@AK96: I've moved your post to this thread for @Dee16

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Apprentice

Moderator,

I created a new post so the rest of the public could see it, in case they were having pairing issues like I did.🙂🙂

AntS Moderator

@AK96: No worries. Wasn't sure if that's why you'd done that - but thanks for letting me know. 

I've moved it back to it's own thread now (along with Dee16's reply to it). This link will take anyone to it.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

How please?

Top Liked Authors