Support

Open search

S9 Text message ringtone

First Poster
It must be carrier based as I bought my phone from Samsung , have a Three UK SIM and I can allocate individual sounds to contacts.
Explorer

@Npah3 wrote:
It must be carrier based as I bought my phone from Samsung , have a Three UK SIM and I can allocate individual sounds to contacts.

I have an 8+, 2 as a matter of fact. All these updates,  all the promises and I still have a phone that doesn't do what it did when I first bought it.  I hope Samsung continues to lose market share.  They lied to me. They continue to lie. No more Samsung products in this house. 

Explorer
So under contacts you have ringtones, vibration and text tones for people and it's actually under contacts? I hope it's back on the S10 and I miss the round bubble circle thing at the top for favorites too.
Explorer
I have Sprint too but my phone is unlocked so I haven't gotten the update yet. Still waiting but I am selling my S9plus for the S10 plus here soon and it will already have Pie but I am sure it won't have what we want text tones back under contacts. :-(
Explorer

So Hollywoodfrodo you have it with your update but noone else does?

Apprentice

Yes, it is under the Contacts. I have an S7 and understand that they will quit updating older equipment, but what I will not accept is the fact that they didn't just stop updating, they actually TOOK AWAY a feature. A feature that to many people is a good thing, just to make you upgrade. If Samsung is reading these posts, I DARE YOU TO TELL ME DIFFERENTLY.

Apprentice
Yeah I miss it that feature NOW IM SECIND GUESSING IF I WANT TO TRY THE SAMSUNG S10 WHEN IT IS RELEASED
Explorer

You people better be careful.  I complained,  wrote a nice long post concerning the need for this feature to be returned. The next day I checked and that post and several others had been deleted. And before you ask there was no profanity,  no anger,  no threats.  It was a simple explanation of why their "feature" didn't work. And I got censured. 

AntS Moderator

Hi @BigBrad . I looked into this for you. Turns out you guys were responding to a spam-link user account (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1548913) in the relevant posts - and your posts were removed along with theirs. I'm happy to restore your posts - but unsure if they'd still make sense out of their original context. Let me know what you'd prefer either way.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Explorer

@Johnsonsteph43 wrote:
Yeah I miss it that feature NOW IM SECIND GUESSING IF I WANT TO TRY THE SAMSUNG S10 WHEN IT IS RELEASED

Strongest statement is refusing to purchase another Samsung product.  Period. They've shown they don't care.  Why should you reward poor service.

Top Liked Authors