Support

Open search

S9 Text message ringtone

Apprentice

Samsung, are you reading this? All of the unsatisfied customers? I am sure you are not. If you are, you don't care.  I DARE YOU, I DARE YOU to reply with something other than a bull*****t form letter about this fix coming soon but you don't know when.  Chicken ***** is what you are. You would rather loose customers by lying to them than by telling the truth and saving some face.  You would rather loose customers than <gasp!> solving the issue. Giving consumers what they want....what a novel idea!!

Explorer

Great to hear my friend.  If you've been following the news,  these guys are losing business,  in particular, phone sales.  Hey,  Samsung,  you hear us?  We're not up talking for devices because you lie constantly.  You've been promising a fix for a simple problem for over a year.  Not hard.  It worked before.  You just don't want to serve your customers.  I personally, tell everyone to avoid anything carrying the Samsung name.  It seems to be working.  I've been reading you will also keep the next update on the operating system away from us as long as possible.  Way to go! Lie to us again!

Explorer

My question is... is this a Samsung Problem or is this an Android problem?  The problem originates with the Contact files where the Personal Text message tone came from.  The "Fix" that everyone keeps harping about is totally useless to me since most of my messages are team/group oriented.  That, and occasionally, I delete the massive amount of text messages thus deleting their "Fix" of assigning tones to the message and NOT the individual.  

My only hope now it Android Pie.  So lets see if the android people have heard the complaints.  

Explorer
Don't hold your breath. They're already saying Samsung will hold the release until the last. This is a Samsung issue. Other phones have no issue with the sane messaging. Samsung is totally committed to ignoring legacy users. I own a Samsung TV (issues galore), a Samsung washer (they sent a freaking sticker took correct the exploding wash drums) and this crappy S8÷. After these die, there will NEVER be another Samsung product in this home. They've missed sales projections big time. Their lying customers (lack of) service could be a big part of that. I hope it continues to track
Apprentice

This didn't work for me on my s9 plus.... Kept giving me an error page 

Top Liked Authors