Support

Open search

S9 Text message ringtone

Explorer
I have Sprint too but my phone is unlocked so I haven't gotten the update yet. Still waiting but I am selling my S9plus for the S10 plus here soon and it will already have Pie but I am sure it won't have what we want text tones back under contacts. :-(
Explorer

So Hollywoodfrodo you have it with your update but noone else does?

Explorer

Yes, it is under the Contacts. I have an S7 and understand that they will quit updating older equipment, but what I will not accept is the fact that they didn't just stop updating, they actually TOOK AWAY a feature. A feature that to many people is a good thing, just to make you upgrade. If Samsung is reading these posts, I DARE YOU TO TELL ME DIFFERENTLY.

Apprentice
Yeah I miss it that feature NOW IM SECIND GUESSING IF I WANT TO TRY THE SAMSUNG S10 WHEN IT IS RELEASED
Navigator

You people better be careful.  I complained,  wrote a nice long post concerning the need for this feature to be returned. The next day I checked and that post and several others had been deleted. And before you ask there was no profanity,  no anger,  no threats.  It was a simple explanation of why their "feature" didn't work. And I got censured. 

Highlighted
AntS Moderator

Hi @BigBrad . I looked into this for you. Turns out you guys were responding to a spam-link user account (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1548913) in the relevant posts - and your posts were removed along with theirs. I'm happy to restore your posts - but unsure if they'd still make sense out of their original context. Let me know what you'd prefer either way.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Explorer

@Johnsonsteph43 wrote:
Yeah I miss it that feature NOW IM SECIND GUESSING IF I WANT TO TRY THE SAMSUNG S10 WHEN IT IS RELEASED

Strongest statement is refusing to purchase another Samsung product.  Period. They've shown they don't care.  Why should you reward poor service.

Explorer

@bdlee wrote:

Yes, it is under the Contacts. I have an S7 and understand that they will quit updating older equipment, but what I will not accept is the fact that they didn't just stop updating, they actually TOOK AWAY a feature. A feature that to many people is a good thing, just to make you upgrade. If Samsung is reading these posts, I DARE YOU TO TELL ME DIFFERENTLY.

They don't respond to direct questions concerning this.  Again,  they just don't care. 

Explorer

You are right ....email the office  of the president they called me back and said it was with our Carriers which is a lie

Officeofpresident@sea.samsung.com

Explorer

Too many others who purchased LG phones and offered report no problems.  Total BS! From the president no less.  Just goes to show the truth of the matter. 

Top Liked Authors