Support

Open search

S9 Text message ringtone

Explorer

Screenshot_20180718-083547_Messages.jpgThis is my latest version.

K so U.S. Sprint S7 user with ***** Oreo update here. No update for me. Will try the apk that was mentioned earlier...

Explorer

My version is 5.0.21.18 I wish they would hurry up with an update too and bring it back to contact specific in your contacts like ringtones. I switched to Textra than I switched back. But am going to give Textra another try.

Explorer

PLEASE!! I used that feature all the time, I HATE the new layout in the messages now.  My s8+ was better then the s9+ in regards to messages 

Explorer

100% agree

Explorer
Does Samsung follow this do they not know how unhappy so many people are? I liked the old stye when I 1st bought my 7 edge where you had circle favorites at the top of the messaging app too. I'd like to see that brought back too! Come on Samsung listen to your customers. I had been a long time HTC fan since the 1st original EVO and than after the M9 which I should of never bougnt I went with the 7 Edge and than tried the Note 8 which was awesome just too big for me so I sold it and got the 9 plus. My husband still has his Note 8 and likes it.
Explorer

The note's don't allow the individual tones either.  They need to send out an update asap for the messages app for sure.  I really hope someone monitors this, or they will lose quite a few cutomers. Samaung is my all time favorite. 

Explorer

@jess1632 wrote:

PLEASE!! I used that feature all the time, I HATE the new layout in the messages now.  My s8+ was better then the s9+ in regards to messages 

No, they messed up the S8 and S8+. None of the messaging works as it did. And, after 178 pages of complaints concerning this issue alone, they seem to have ZERO interest in correcting the problem. Easy solution though. NEVER BUY ANOTHER SAMSUNG PRODUCT! They don't care about our needs? We can care less about their sales. Reports just released show Q2 sales of the S9 models have tanked compared to Q1 sales, which were lackluster. I want to think that 178 pages of complaints by this commumnity have some affect on that. They won't take care of their legacy customers, they won't have future customers. For ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS!. 

Explorer

Well, I wouldn't go THAT far.  I'm still Samsung 100% I just wish they would get their act together and stop removing our favorite features just to say " Hey, we made changes"

First Poster

There was an update that said it was supposed to fix it earlier this month but it still didnt work..

Highlighted
Explorer

@Tstone07087 wrote:

There was an update that said it was supposed to fix it earlier this month but it still didnt work..

All it did was allow message streams to have a text tone assigned.  Once you deleted a string,  it was gone.  Just goes to show how simple the fix should be.  But they don't fix it and won't acknowlege it being a problem that's bad enough to fix immediately.  So done with Samsung. 

Top Liked Authors