Support

Open search

S9 Text message ringtone

Highlighted
Explorer

On my Note 8, it's called Samsung+.  No update that I find. 

Explorer

Samsung+ is a separate app altogether, not the same thing as the app called "Galaxy Apps". I see my phone has both of them. It's certainly possible that other phone models don't have Galaxy Apps.

Explorer

No updates available iny Galaxy apps20180622_062535.jpg

Explorer

Please refer back to my previous posts. It all depends on where you are and carrier. I'm in the UK on EE. 

Apprentice

No samsung messenger app found in galaxy apps on my phone.   Unfortunately...SmartSelect_20180622-070032_Galaxy Apps.jpg

SmartSelect_20180622-070526_Galaxy Apps.jpg

Explorer

That's too bad. When I search for Samsung Messages in Galaxy Apps as you did I see three apps - the two you got plus Samsung Messages.

Are you on an S9?

I won't begin to guess if the difference is due to different carriers, countries, versions of the phone, or Android,etc. Too many variables.

Apprentice

It is updated. Check and see. You should have version 5.0.21.

You can now add an individual ring tone to a conversation thread and it assigns that to a contact. Pretty cool. 

Apprentice
It is updated. Check and see. You should have version 5.0.21.

You can now add an individual ring tone to a conversation thread and it assigns that to a contact. Pretty cool. 

Apprentice

S9+ from tmobile USA.  Yeah oh well.   I've gotten used to the third party messenger app mood messenger.  

Superuser II
Superuser II

Guys open Messages, tap 3dots > Settings > About Messages > and there is also option to update the app.

If your carrier doesnt offer and update, you can safely download original updated app from HERE. (its original apks from Google) 

For S7 and S8, I have tested version 4.4.30.5, if the newest one wont work.

You can also send me pm, if you need more help.

Good luck.

Top Liked Authors