Support

Open search

S9 SD card issues

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

I have an S9 and I'm having so many issues with my SD card. Everything was fine for a long time  then I was having issues with images. I can take a picture, or download it just fine. I can see it stored in the app. Then after a short time, when I try to reopen the image, it says it failed to load. When I connect to my computer, it gets the same message. I thought it was just the card  so I bought a new SanDisk card, formatted it and installed it. Now I'm having the same issue AND when I try to download music from the Amazon Music app, it immediately deletes the music from the card.  It works on the device, but not the card.  I can load it, but soon after it gets deleted.  I have only used about 10% of the storage space on the card. This is so frustrating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
First Poster

An update was pushed to my phone last night and it seems to be working properly. I've had a few things delete themselves, but it could have been just the large number of files I was trying to load. If it stops working again, I'll update this thread  

4 REPLIES 4
Superuser I
Superuser I

If this was my phone I would remove the Sd card, back up and factory reset and reinsert the sim card to see if that remedies the situation.

If not a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test on the phone.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

MasukaH Moderator

Hi threre @S9issues

How have you got on? Did you manage to get this resolved? 

samos.png

First Poster

An update was pushed to my phone last night and it seems to be working properly. I've had a few things delete themselves, but it could have been just the large number of files I was trying to load. If it stops working again, I'll update this thread  

MasukaH Moderator

Thanks for the update - really happy to hear this! Hopefully you won't need to update this thread. 

samos.png

Top Liked Authors