Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9+ Delivery Today?

(Topic created on: 08-03-2018 12:48 PM)
Maax
Apprentice
Options

Hi, my Pre ordered S9+ says shipping date today. Does this mean i will receive my phone today as I have had no confirmation?

Many thanks

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
MattXX
Journeyman
Options

As at 14.15 mine states "preparing to dispatch"

Which it has said since Friday. 

It also says below this "free next day delivery"

So I would assume tomorrow is the day if they can actually get the thing dispatched.

0 Likes
Maax
Apprentice
Options
Hi Matt, thanks for reply. Where are you seeing "preparing to dispatch"? When i log into Samsung account it does not even show any orders for me, yet I have the original email stating that the 8th is the dispatch date.

I ordered online through Samsung site but chose interest free credit option so that may have made a difference?

thanks
0 Likes
MattXX
Journeyman
Options

It'll be a guest order so won't show on your account. Log out. 

https://shop.samsung.com/uk/track-order/

There's 2 options to track it, you need to select option 2 - track order NOT member. Stay logged out. 

Use the order number and the email address it was sent to. 

0 Likes
Mandyloub
First Poster
Options

It's saying order number is invalid when it's taken directly from my email. Any ideas?

0 Likes
MattXX
Journeyman
Options

You need to make sure you're logged out and you need to select the option "track order"  and not "member"

Your order hasn't been made on your profile so it won't like your UKxxx order number if you're logged in to your account. 

0 Likes
Mandyloub
First Poster
Options

Every time I try it says this Please input valid Order details not sure what' going wrong as that' using the guest tracking tab

0 Likes
MattXX
Journeyman
Options

Send me a private message with your email address and order number and I'll give it a go for you. 

0 Likes
ChrisS1975
Apprentice
Options

Hi, my preordered S9+ Is showing dispatch date 8th March - yesterday -still showing as preparing for dispatch - really not great.....

0 Likes
s-man8
First Poster
Options

Mine too. I called them and was told that it was shipped yesterday and i will receive it today and i will get an email from DPD today with the delivery slot for today

If i'm honest, i'm not convinced. Normally you would have a DPD email first thing in the morning with your 1hr slot.

Anyone spoke to Samsung support on this or been told anything different?

0 Likes