Support

Open search

S9+ Clear View Case

First Poster

I'm having the same issues with my S9 case, only started a couple of weeks ago.

Apprentice

May be a silly question but have you tried restarting your phone?  That fixed the problem for me. 

Apprentice

Thanks I tried everything just gave up in the case in the end. 

First Poster

I have tried turning the phone off etc, I can sometimes get the case to work by playing around with some of the settings (AOD, Conection settings and NFC) but it will stop working again within a couple of days. I have also found that when the mobile is below 65% battery the  case display stops working, recharge and sometimes works again.

Hi, I bought clear case cover 3 months ago, till now it was working perfectly however, from last few day it has stopped working. It does not lock the phone when the lid is closed nor any notification is displaying. when I look accessories under advance feature of settings, I couldn't find it, although it was there before. Please help

Apprentice
Hi

I completely gave up on clear case so I cannot help.
Apprentice

Having this issue - tried turning on/off and all mentioned solutions - s view clear cover doesnt repsond. Sporadically works for a few days then back to nothing again

Working fine till about December..

Any ideas samsung?

Hello

Same issue here, cover does work anymore since android pie upgrade....

Please Samsung, help !

Apprentice
Agree! samsung please rectify this issue - my case is now useless!

I have the same problem that i noticed a week ago. The case worked fine before that.

Top Liked Authors