Support

Open search

Recent app button disappeared

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Hi, my recent app button has gone and I would really like it back. I miss it. Don't know if it's anything I did, or how long it's been gone. I'm on an S9. Please help. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

Do you still have the home button a d back button showing at the bottom @Gear2 ?

If the whole bottom bar is missing then swipe up from the bottom and it should appear. Hit the little dot to keep it all showing. 

Can you screen shot and put up a picture. 

Just to add sometimes a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On can help. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

4 REPLIES
Superuser I
Superuser I

Do you still have the home button a d back button showing at the bottom @Gear2 ?

If the whole bottom bar is missing then swipe up from the bottom and it should appear. Hit the little dot to keep it all showing. 

Can you screen shot and put up a picture. 

Just to add sometimes a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On can help. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster
Thank you. Soft reset worked. Should have thought of it myself instead of going into a panic. Thanks for your help 😊
First Poster

Today I encountered the same issue with the recent apps button just dissappearing from the bottom bar. Both the back and home buttons were still visible, but not the recent apps button. Restarting the handset resolved the missing button. This has only occurred the once since the most recent firmware update a couple of days ago.

I have an S9

My recents button also disappeared. Thank you for the advice. A soft restart sorted the issue. It even had the history that I was missing

Top Liked Authors