Support

Open search

RECORD BUTTON MISSING IN PRO MODE

Highlighted
Explorer

record button is missing in pro mode camera application in pie version. previous firmware had the record feature on food, pro, etc but now its not there anymore. i am really angry upon this. please bring back the record button on the pro mode. makes no sense ro remove it!

16 REPLIES 16
Explorer

come on samsung where is the record button...? PLEASE ADD IT 
20190208_135356.jpg

TracyR Moderator

Hey @ZRK78 

There has been a lot of feedback about this, I have already passed the feedback and suggestions on to the R&D guys.

Sherlock 2.jpg
Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

Explorer
WELL WE WANT EXPLANATION WHY WAS IT REMOVED N WHO DID THIS AS THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I COULD NOT RUN MY BUSINESS BECOZ OF THIS. ARE YOU GOING TO COMPENSATE ME..
Explorer

@TracyR 

I have been asking for a over month now to why the record button is missing in Pro mode after the latest update.

The pro mode is basically why i bought the S9.

Samsung have basically ignored my inquiry.

Explorer
its 1 of the biggest flaw in history. you guys come out with pro mode saying you now can record etc using iso change aperture etc even in ur ads n now u dnt have that function. so basically it comes dwn as false advertising. video quality is sh*t in auto than compared to pro mode . u guys should know this. n still i believe ur developer deserves a sack.
Explorer
the only way you guys will hear me is when i make a YOUTUBE video n share it in social media! inc how u guys did not rectify your fault for over a month now. millions of ur device users are peed off becoz of this! n still waiting for a patch!
Explorer

@ZRK78

I have been called Rude which i do not appreciate at all for asking this simple question.

False advertising.

Screenshot_20190207-144323_Samsung Members.jpg

Explorer
I have also submitted error reports as requested and have still been ignored.

#DoWhatYouCantRecordInProMode
Explorer
WHAT a joke
Top Liked Authors