Support

Open search

Problems with ui one update

First Poster

I recently updated my S9+. I'm getting alot of problems with it now. Sometimes the speaker stops working and only work when I plug in the earphone. The notification bar sometimes stops working .... i try to drag it down but nothing happens then my phone hangs. I have to restart it everytime this happens.. I'm also getting issues with the recent apps key.. sometimes it'll disappear... is it possible to downgrade to the old android? I'm getting too many issues with this one.. its slowing down my phone. 

4 REPLIES 4
Apprentice
Apparently it's not possible to downgrade...... I loved my S9 and now I can't wait to get rid of it.....
Apprentice

One UI is horrible! It completely destroyed my Note 8. I AM DONE WITH SAMSUNG THIS WAS THE WORST EVER CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE! THEY CAN'T FIX IT OR ROLLBACK EITHER!

First Poster

I keep udating the phone as soon as i get the update. Its much better than before but its still trash if you compare it to the previous one. 

Voyager

Rolling back depends on one digit of the base/build number. If it's a 1 or a 2 you can reflash oreo but if it's higher you can't. 20190522_044326.jpg

Google samsung s9 pie to oreo for more info on how to if you're number is suitable. 

Top Liked Authors