Support

Open search

Pro mode video ONE UI

Navigator
I personally don't mind the one UI look and one handed ease of use even if it is a bit half baked but im peeved about losing that awesome camera software we had.
Voyager

I reinstalled oreo because I felt I was losing to much personally. I don't even know how to use pro video mode properly but like a proper Android phone I have the option. 

Navigator

Sad for you @BackDaws, that update reduced the front camera qualitty, i compared my version to a friends may version, just gotta say.. PUKE.

Samsung is making our phones noy valuable anymore, next phone wont be a samsung, be sure of that👍

Navigator
Yeah selfies look horrible 🤮
Navigator

@BackDaws indeed dude, thank god i didnt update, even my setting auto-updates off and in dev settings, still random propup to update sometimes, samsung news for you, i WONT KEEP UPDATING MY PHONE, every update now-a-days it's more a downgrade then a upgrade to be fair, get ur sht together samsung.

-Believry

Navigator
I'm stuck with this sh@t
Voyager
Is your build/base number digit changed to a 3 now?
If it's a 1 or a 2 you can reinstall oreo but not if it's a 3 unless you root.
Navigator

@Enjay they changed the build number/ bootloader number from a 3 to 4 in the last may update, changed it once again to get people stuck on those updates, preventing from flashing an old version odin will refuse to do so.

Samsung is keeping the downgrade wagen and still no youtubers talking about this, shame.

Oreo was based on build number 2, pie became a 3 in prev update and 4 on this one. Samsung, nice move.. get more people frustrated 😊👍

Voyager

@Believry wrote:

@Enjay they changed the build number/ bootloader number from a 3 to 4 in the last may update, changed it once again to get people stuck on those updates, preventing from flashing an old version odin will refuse to do so.

Samsung is keeping the downgrade wagen and still no youtubers talking about this, shame.

Oreo was based on build number 2, pie became a 3 in prev update and 4 on this one. Samsung, nice move.. get more people frustrated 😊👍

I've seen a 1 2 3 and 4 from people running pie with the latest updates. I presumed they'd all be 2 or over.

Hey I just successfully installed oreo on my note 8, after nightmare with 3rd party camera pie apps, it is actually really easy, here is guide the I followed:

https://youtu.be/oO3bG_h_TJg

Top Liked Authors