Support

Open search

Pro mode video ONE UI

First Poster

If I wanted my camera to look like Apple I would buy one and maybe I will have too. 

Apprentice
Never, unless we get some big youtube reviewers to point these flaws out in comparison reviews...
First Poster

I agree, I think we have to go elsewhere for out next upgrade. 

Navigator

@JohnBoyd wrote:

When will they be fixing this? 

Well, for now not even mods or admins on this forum are replying to this so i'm loosing all my faith, tagged @AntS and @TracyR last thursday, till now.. nothing. 
Sent a message to an admin asking if devs used this forum or even read this forum cause it seems they don't, completly ignored by an admin too so i dont even know my dude. 

@brodyv wrote:
Never, unless we get some big youtube reviewers to point these flaws out in comparison reviews...

We have to send some emails to some youtubers indeed, seems like companys only care about those big ones.
Send and email to unbox threapy and some other tec youtubers, this needs to be talked.
S10 was even a downgrade from s9 , Notch.. Cameras wont record in manual same as ours so.. whats the point 

Navigator

@brodyv wrote:

There's some videos talking about the promode removal, but not that mutch we need to get some important youtubers talking about this huge fail from them. MODS/Admins still not coming forward with new informations about this.

Brent Hall Video

Ace Lucero Video

TechnoGenuine Video

We need to message some more youtubers to talk about this 

Also Topics about this:
Pro mode video recording is missing on Android Pie for the Galaxy S9/Note 9

Promode video removed from S9 and now on S10

Samsung removed video recording on pro mode intentionally and won't be fixing? Unacceptable. (Androi...

One UI’s dedicated video recording camera mode is very frustrating

Samsung Galaxy S10 Pro mode video recording missing? Company aware

OneUI seems to have rolled back functionality of the camera a lot

Some reddit topics about this:

Android pie update missing pro video in camera app. Get it together samsung!

Pro Mode Gone!

New Camera is Worse

pro mode video

DO NOT UPGRADE TO ANDROID 9 WITH YOUR S8 IF YOU LIKE PRO MODE FOR VIDEO!

Shame on Samsung for removing pro mode video

All s9 and note 9 on android pie can't record video on pro mode in camera anymore....

Is Samsung going to fix the issue of no Video PRO mode on S10+? They removed it from our S9+. Not su...

Samsung Camera/One UI. Pro mode now lacks video.

Galaxy s9 camera app which can select between 1.5 / 2.4 lenses and adjust other options

Samsung S10 Video Pro Mode?

Pro mode video recording is missing on Android Pie for the Galaxy S9/Note 9 oops!

Recording in pro mode on Android Pie

s10_video_pro_mode_forum_update-640x1024

Also, "SJohnson - Samsung Care Ambassador" said that a while ago, seems nothing has happened so far.

@AntS @TracyR Nothing to update?

AntS Moderator

Hi @Believry,. No further news on this one at the moment.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Explorer

No, and there won't be one either.
Samsung have told me they removed it because it wasn't used by enough of the Samsung user-base. What kind of c r a p is that!
But still, Video Pro Mode will never be restored, that's the sad fact of the matter.

Highlighted
Explorer

@MLHiFi wrote:

Samsung have told me they removed it because it wasn't used by enough of the Samsung user-base. What kind of c r a p is that!
But still, Video Pro Mode will never be restored, that's the sad fact of the matter.

Agree. At the very least they should allow third party developers access to the higher framerates and in the case of the S9, aperture control. The video tool is useless now. They were once at the forefront and now Samsung is just *****. My next phone will be one that I can use Moment or FilmicPro to get reasonable control over mobile video. Bye bye Samsung. 

Explorer

What about FiLMiC Pro? That gives aperture and ISO control doesn't it???

On the S9 that is???

Navigator

@AntS wrote:

Hi @Believry,. No further news on this one at the moment.

As expected saly, still nothing, i tried to send a message to an forum admin, completly ignored by him.

I think samsung should come forward about this, if they removed on purpose atleast admin it, if it was a bug well alteast tell us something about it 

@MLHiFi wrote:

If this happens be sure i'll be selling my s9+ and buy the new Oneplus 7 pro (100% screen, moving front camera, front finger print scanner.. POG dude POG... the way shamesung should have gone).

@MLHiFi wrote:

What about FiLMiC Pro? That gives aperture and ISO control doesn't it???

On the S9 that is???

No aperture control. No fps above 30. No dual cam setup, only the main camera.
So this isn't an option either 

And after they did the last "security" update they actually locked us on android 9, they changed most binary from 2 to 3, we can't revert now, only install a custom rom with binary 3 or above!

Top Liked Authors