Support

Open search

Pro mode video ONE UI

Navigator

@Lee613 wrote:
For me it was trying to video my niece who happened to he in front of a window. Used the useless exposure slider and it just overrode me anyway. Before I would have been able to expose it properly, instead I got darkness inside and it exposed for the windows behind. The Samsung video tool is ***** now.

With their silence Samsung has demonstrated that they absolutely do not care about their customers. So time for their customers to not give a ***** about them.

I feel you, it's really frustrating that this is happening for us and .months passing  and no official response from Shamesung Company, no devs must use this forum.

For what we can do right now and for what I searched on the internet, some people are just giving up and returning their phones, some people are reverting to oreo using Odin. I think for now those are our only options as the camera 0 double aperture and 60,120 fps is blocked for 3rd party apps (could also save us yeah I know)

What we can do right now is still keeping this topic on everyone using this brand.

@AntS is there any dev on this forum we can tag? Or only mods operating the forums?

AntS Moderator

@Believry : Just us Mods & the Community Managers.

And no worries: I've been around long enough to know it's not us Mods but the situation you guys are mad at. I've pinned the thread for you - a bigger thread is indeed better than multiple little ones. 

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Navigator
This is never being sorted out. Disgusting Samsung, I'm so angry, the camera is now awful, considering one UI is all about 1 handed use you made zooming 2 handed by removing the shutter zoom, the selective focus is just non existent now and no pro mode for video is pathetic.

You better fix this or I will never buy another Samsung phone and will tell anyone who will listen not to buy one.
Explorer
I'm already in the process of doing just that; anyone who will listen is getting the full story!
Friends with iPhone's are just laughing and I don't blame them!
Navigator

@BackDaws wrote:
This is never being sorted out. Disgusting Samsung, I'm so angry, the camera is now awful, considering one UI is all about 1 handed use you made zooming 2 handed by removing the shutter zoom, the selective focus is just non existent now and no pro mode for video is pathetic.

You better fix this or I will never buy another Samsung phone and will tell anyone who will listen not to buy one.

Same thing here, i feel you buddy, videos are becoming weird in low light environments.

For now all we can do is either complain here, get people aware of this, or, revert to oreo.

For now just keep reporting to Samsung, give them your feedback in the Samsung members app.

The more people complaining more the chances of them listening to us.

-Believry

Apprentice
hello guys it's been a while, should i buy the filmic pro app ? it can solve the problem or not ?
Explorer
I'd like to know that too
Explorer
Not completely. You will have manual controls such as ISO, shutter speed and manual focus. However, Samsung has blocked their access to frame rates above 30fps and control of the dual aperture (S9 has dual aperture). So you'll get about 50% of what you had back.
Navigator

@KOUSSAY wrote:
hello guys it's been a while, should i buy the filmic pro app ? it can solve the problem or not ?

I don't think so, the double aperture and 60/120 fps are blocked for what I know so not really worth it, only if u want to use the main camera and limited to 30 fps.

If u have no problem with it he ahead but any free app camera would do the same thing.

Highlighted
Explorer
I've been testing Open Camera. From what I understand Filmic Pro will give you better quality, but Open Camera will give you an idea about what you might be able to do with the restrictions.
Top Liked Authors