Support

Open search

Pro mode video ONE UI

Navigator

@mauricedurant wrote:

When you copy so much that you copy yourself into mediocrity 🤦🏾‍♂️ Samsung you have damaged your brand thinking you're competing with Apple when you were already ahead, get your head out of the sand

This, it's been months since this problem started, multiple threads open on s9, s10, note9, note8 subforums, no one has the guts to reply about this, not a single official message from a developer regarding this huge problem with the camera and here we are still hoping we can trust this company from now on.

@AntS nothing else regarding this? We would love a developer message regarding this, we feel ignored. 🙄

Apprentice
We feel betrayed
AntS Moderator

@Believry wrote:

@AntS nothing else regarding this? We would love a developer message regarding this, we feel ignored. 🙄

We'd love a developer message on this too, but no news as of yet, Believry.  Our contacts on the software team have let us know they’ll keep us informed – and in turn we’ll let you guys know anything as soon as we do.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Navigator

@AntS wrote:

@Believry wrote:

We'd love a developer message on this too, but no news as of yet, Believry.  Our contacts on the software team have let us know they’ll keep us informed – and in turn we’ll let you guys know anything as soon as we do.

We know it's not mods problem, we also don't intend to be harsh in the tags or replys but this is driving us nuts, as we don't see any Samsung represent (dev/software team) coming forward about this.

That's why I'm keeping this thread alive, so more people can see it, I think this should be pinned so more people can see this and also prevent multiple threads about this, better a big one the  multiple little ones.

Another thread

Hope everything in life is fine with you guys.

- Believry

Apprentice

There was a beautiful sunrise here that I wanted to show on my Instagram story, but auto everything in video made it look nowhere close to how it actually looked to me. No deep reds. I took a photo in Pro Mode and had the harsh reminder all over again that I no longer had Pro Mode video.

First Poster

Yeah, this makes absolutely no sense.  I got the Samsung S10 that has amazing video capabilities along with other things, and it is justified in the price.  But common! The stock video app is useless!!  You tell me I can do 4k video at 60fps... what the heck is the point if there is no control to filming, exposure lock at least!  If this isn't fixed, definitely not doing Samsung again. 

Explorer

I've downloaded the Samsung drivers and Odin3. 

However I can't see, from the video, the correlation between the Build Number obtained from the phone and the OS build downloaded in the video.  The numbers just don't match up.

Anyone help me out here?

I get the G960F 8.0 (in my case) but what build?  How do I pick?

Thanks again guys.

UPDATE:  Ok so I think I get that the build number is the only match that needs to be made (apart from the obvious G960F 8.0) but mine is 3.

I don't see any Oreo build on that site with a bootloader build 3.

Oh dear, so close and yet so far!

Navigator

@robwright11 wrote:

There was a beautiful sunrise here that I wanted to show on my Instagram story, but auto everything in video made it look nowhere close to how it actually looked to me. No deep reds. I took a photo in Pro Mode and had the harsh reminder all over again that I no longer had Pro Mode video.

Same thibg happened here when I was recording in a low light environment, grainy, unfocused, colourless. Sadness.

I think I'll be joining the revert to oreo system waggon, this isn't working for me. 

Still no devs message about this.

Apprentice

The whole number isn't going to match back, it is the first set of about 6 characters that have to match back exactly that allow you to know it's the software that is for your phone, take your time in doing this, go over the information carefully, I went over all the information carefully many times for about 3.5 hours to make sure I understood every aspect, then I went to bed, woke up in the morning and attempted it

Highlighted
Explorer
For me it was trying to video my niece who happened to he in front of a window. Used the useless exposure slider and it just overrode me anyway. Before I would have been able to expose it properly, instead I got darkness inside and it exposed for the windows behind. The Samsung video tool is ***** now.

With their silence Samsung has demonstrated that they absolutely do not care about their customers. So time for their customers to not give a ***** about them.
Top Liked Authors