Support

Open search

Pro mode video ONE UI

Explorer
I have to agree. My S9 is used extensively on video and the Pro mode was what made me upgrade to the S9 - what a waste of time and money that now turns out to be!
And my contract is exactly 1 month in so can't return it although I am going to try.
Apprentice

I'm very disapointed that you've removed the pro mode on my s8 with no warning at all! I relied on this feature and used it regularly! Please update the software to include this once again.

Highlighted
Apprentice

I bought a stabilizer that is now useless, please keep in mind your user's Samsung. If we wanted an iPhone we would of bought it

Explorer

Thousands of Samsung users demand pro video mode. Huawei p20 and p30 users have it there. We want to shoot video in manually defined iso and exposure settings. Auto sucks especially in night shots. You destroying our experience with samsung smartphones. If you dont return back the pro video mode, my next phone wont be Samsung. I m sorry...

Apprentice

If you don't return the feature, at least please unlock the measures that limit me from using third party apps by capping the performance of the camera.

Apprentice

mine old s6 edge have better video....

Explorer

Does anybody from the developers gonna answer to us. Are you bringing PRO VIDEO MODE back? If you dont, we must find buyers for our samsung smartphones and buy HUAWEIs

First Poster

This is my first time using samsung because of its camera software. if this feature is not coming back, i wont buy samsung anymore. Without video pro mode feature, its not better than my friend's ugly oppo.

Apprentice

It does not look so... I was going through internet to find ANYTHING  but had no luck... Now, what to say about it? What to think about this company that  make changes that are not in costimers interest...  and more so we paid for it, exactly for THAT option and they remove it with no explenation and excuse.... NOTHING... horrible.... 

Apprentice

You all should be sued for fraud, I used to really support you but not after this, after so
many people bought your expensive S9 plus for pro video mode you're going to remove the features with the last update, your company cannot be trusted, you stole all the pro camera functions in February, this is April and you're not responding satisfactorily to customers? My company has bought multiple note phones, gear vrs and gear 360s, I will never forget this betrayal, those features were heavily marketed to get people to buy this expensive ass device in the first place, this stupid phone is now worth $100s of dollars less, I am soooooo pissed, Samsung you all should be sued for fraud, me or my company will never buy another Samsung product as long as I live

Top Liked Authors