Support

Open search

Pro mode video ONE UI

Apprentice

Same problem here, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S10 only for recording videos, and I can not record in the pro mode.

Explorer

Leaks say that S10 5G and Note 10 will have additional functionality for video record (bokeh and more). Will suggest to buy us note 10, and will tell that Samsung to care for clients)

Explorer

Buyers of devices with the software are not protected by the law. They can limit resolution = 1MP in the next updating, and we will be to make nothing 

Explorer

@Sergei wrote:

Buyers of devices with the software are not protected by the law. They can limit resolution = 1MP in the next updating, and we will be to make nothing 

They are in Europe actually. Me and my lawyers are looking into this currently.

Highlighted
Apprentice

It's certainly not legal to have blatent false advertising.

Apprentice
Is Samsung going to fix this bug? When?????
Apprentice

sadly, not a bug. Samsung planned this change, thinking it was an improvement to make our camera look like iPhones. Samsung losing their way and future customers with this move imo.

Apprentice
I spent more than $1000 dollars on a phone that is useless, I have been buying Galaxy phones since de S4 only for recording videos. When I reported this issue, the guys from technical support told me to the go to their store, so they show me how to use the camera.
SAMSUNG Please Return Pro Mode VIDEO RECORDING on Galaxy S9. Its been very long time for us to wait. I expect the latest update yesterday was the Pro Mode VIDEO RECORDING. But its not!
Apprentice

What was the last update? Something useless I presume, or something nobody ask for

Top Liked Authors