Support

Open search

Pro mode video ONE UI

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Aussiefx wrote:

Two things - has anyone tried rolling back, and if so how did you go. 

Second  #dowhatyoucant - lets use this to get some traction here. We're all here  because we "can't" I'm sure there's people out there reading these with much better social media presence than me so let's get this out there. Maybe then they'll listen. 

Actually, the feedback is already forwarded to r&d 👍😁

Explorer

R & D say: "No further details on timescale, or whether this will be on existing or future devices at this time ". Big thanks 

Apprentice

Seems like they didn't care enough about feedback.

Explorer

Recall as feedback about Bixby button. What is the time Samsung waited. Samsung shall return me money. It "theft during a digital era".

Apprentice

Well, I just discoverd the pro mode removal, because I wanted to recored nice videos with ajusted iso and shutter speed as always. I'm spechless. This is just so ridiculous that I can't even say how. How they could do it with thier flagship devices? How can you remove key-feature?!

Explorer
Highlighted
Apprentice

Anyone knows if they are even consider it bring it pro video mode back?

Explorer
They told: "No further details on timescale, or whether this will be on existing or future devices at this time though". Sad...
Apprentice

Yesterday I spend my whole afternoon trying to downgrade to android 8, couldn't do it, but I'll try further, I believe is the only option

First Poster

I can't belive samsung did something like this! I've just updated my S8 and I'm really angry with this situation. At least we should have an easy way to downgrade from Pie to Oreo. I'm really surprised that samsung team could made a ridicoulous mistake like this. It feels lime my phone is broken now. Samsung stoled my phone and I want it back.

Top Liked Authors