Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pink Screen and Bulging Battery

(Topic created on: 05-05-2020 09:12 PM)
Stevoj3026
First Poster
Options

Hiya,

So I've noticed on my S9 screen theres a pink tinge to the top half of my screen and a lighter pink tinge to the lower half of the screen. It is more noticable on a lighter/pale background such as white based screens. Any advice on the cause would be much appreciated as I haven't dropped or damaged my device.

Also my battery has started bulging out of the back of my phone. Unfortunately due to the current pandemic I am unable to visit a support centre to get this sorted asap. I know I could always take advantage of the pick up/drop off service but unfortunately I do not have any other means of communication other than my S9. 

Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would suggest to stop using the phone until you get it looked at by Samsung and in the inerim use another phone.

Such as a friends , families back up phone or buy a cheap one in the interim @Stevoj3026 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning @Stevoj3026,

as our dear Superuser @BandOfBrothers  stated, I would advised you not to use the phone. Would you also be able to send us a Private Message from here with a picture of the phone's back and the IMEI and serial number? Any of my colleagues or myself will pick this from there and provide you with the next steps. 

0 Likes