Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos

(Topic created on: 27-05-2019 01:21 PM)
Blondie63
Explorer
Options

Hi. Why can't I browse all my photos when wanting to upload pics to a selling site? The photos that appear are 187 out of 1000+ and not any of the ones I want to upload.

TIA😀

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

If the images are in a cloud archive like Google Photos then that may be why you're unable to select them. I recommend going into Google Photos and downloading the relevant images to your phone to see if this helps.

Google Photos > Select Image > Tap the 3 dots > Save to Device.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Blondie63: Have you checked the format of the images you are able to select to see if they share anything in common? Have you checked with the selling site to see if they have any restrictions such as file size or type?
0 Likes
Blondie63
Explorer
Options
Hi. All seems fine. They are all present in my Google photos so I cannot understand why I can't see them. I have just swapped phones in the past two weeks, could that be a problem perhaps
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

If the images are in a cloud archive like Google Photos then that may be why you're unable to select them. I recommend going into Google Photos and downloading the relevant images to your phone to see if this helps.

Google Photos > Select Image > Tap the 3 dots > Save to Device.

0 Likes
Blondie63
Explorer
Options
Seems to be okay by doing what was suggested. Thank you
0 Likes