Support

Open search

One UI

SOLVED
First Poster

when in some apps such as YouTube Facebook Instagram I find that the apps suddenly cut off and I am taken to home screen where I have to get back on to said apps, this never happened before so i am guessing it's due to a bug in the new uodate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

Are there any pending updates in your Playstore @Smithy1985 

Also try turning the phone Off and On to soft reboot it.

I updated to the Samsung One Ui last Monday and so far have not experienced the issues you mention with YouTube. I use Facebook Lite but that's been fine too.

It could be one of your other apps clashing.

Try going into your multitasking and close down your apps and relaunch the ones your having issues with.

Another option is to go into settings _ apps_ the app your having issues with _storage_ clear cache and data.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

3 REPLIES 3
Superuser I
Superuser I

Are there any pending updates in your Playstore @Smithy1985 

Also try turning the phone Off and On to soft reboot it.

I updated to the Samsung One Ui last Monday and so far have not experienced the issues you mention with YouTube. I use Facebook Lite but that's been fine too.

It could be one of your other apps clashing.

Try going into your multitasking and close down your apps and relaunch the ones your having issues with.

Another option is to go into settings _ apps_ the app your having issues with _storage_ clear cache and data.

Current Phone ~

First Poster

Thanks for reply, so far so good today, I've updated all apps now and fingers crossed had no issues 

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

With the Samsung One Ui being such a major update its conceivable for some that the phone will need to index i.e. settle down which can take a day or two.

Good to hear yours has @Smithy1985 

Current Phone ~

Top Liked Authors