Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Navigator
Alvin 
13:42:03Welcome to Samsung Support. Please allow me a moment to read through your enquiry.
Thomas 
13:42:40Hi I'm not getting the one UI notification so i can't sign up
13:43:14I told to ask through the beta feedback section of the members app but I don't have that either
Alvin 
13:43:18Hi Thomas! This is Alvin from Samsung Chat Support. I'll be happy to assist you. I do understand that you are not getting a notification for the one UI beta . Rest assured, you have me now on the line and I assure you that we will resolve that for you.
Thomas 
13:43:48Is it live yet ?
Alvin 
13:43:50Just so you’re aware, if you have any questions about how we Samsung Electronics UK Limited, use your personal information you can find out more at www.samsung.com/uk/info/privacy. This may include using your personal data to provide support related updates and assess and improve the way we support our customers, including carrying out customer satisfaction surveys.
13:44:00The Android 9.0 Pie Beta Programme, One UI Beta Programme, will be available for the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus in the UK from 20th November 2018. So it will be today, but there's no specific time. Rest assured that you will be receiving this update.
13:44:10Just submit the “Galaxy Beta Program” application form through “Registration of One UI Beta Program” in the notice.
13:44:18As long as you meet all the participation criteria, the registration process will be completed.
Thomas
13:44:22I don't have that notice
Alvin
13:44:24After registering for the Beta programme, you can update their software through the settings menu on your Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus.
13:44:28You will be receiving it today, please check the Samsung Members app for the notification from time to time. We will make sure that every S9/S9+ users will get it within this day. Just keep an eye on it.
13:44:36For beta software installation, registration, and all other related queries, you can submit through “Ask questions” under the “Beta feedback” menu of the Samsung Members app.
13:44:44It will help you to register to the One Ui Beta programme.
13:44:54We will take note on this.
Thomas
13:45:27Are there restrictions on carrier branded firmware ? Or should all S9 devices get access to the beta
13:45:39My phone is locked to EE
Alvin
13:46:45Thank you so much for letting me know. As long as the device is in UK, you will be receiving the one UI beta.
Thomas
13:48:40Thanks for your help
13:48:48I will be sure to keep checking then
Alvin
13:49:02Alright! That would be perfect.
13:49:12Am I able to resolve your query for today by providing those information?
13:49:14We really appreciate your feedback. It really means a lot to me if you will participate. You will see the survey after you close the chat session.
Thomas
13:49:28Great will do !
Apprentice

all we can do now is just wait

Navigator

... Ill put some popcorn on. 

Pathfinder

@AbyssalSmoke wrote:

... Ill put some popcorn on. 

Make mine sweet please 😁 

Woody'S9+
First Poster

this is so frustrating. What time is it out.

Navigator

No sign yet. 

Apprentice

You really believe the Live tech Support? They don't know what they're talking about

Navigator

Yes as they check on their end too. Just have to be patient I guess. 

Navigator

He was responding very quickly. I believe they have all been sent a new script to deal with us :') 

Pathfinder

@Umbrokhan wrote:

You really believe the Live tech Support? They don't know what they're talking about

You're not the first to say that 🤦🏼‍♂️

Woody'S9+
Top Liked Authors