Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Pathfinder
Try maybe googling it mate
Pathfinder

@Karolis wrote:

Hi, from where i can get One UI beta theme?

From Android pie?

Pathfinder
I don't no if this will give you any ideas but the actual theme hasn't been implemented yet I don't think to be real honest but https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.xda-developers.com/samsung-experience-10-theme-samsung-galaxy-s9-sa...
Pathfinder

Screenshot_20190106-050332_Samsung Members.jpgI hope I please some of us with a little bit of good news

Check notice in the normal version of the members app says where getting pie the official realise this month whoopee lol

Pathfinder

Screenshot_20190106-050332_Samsung Members.jpgI hope I please some of us with a little bit of good news

Check notice in the normal version of the members app says where getting pie the official realise this month

Explorer

Does anyone else have the issue where no matter what setting i set for rotation my home screen rotates. I set it to rotate then stop it and for a while it wont but then it will start rotating again.

Pathfinder

@Barcas25 wrote:

Does anyone else have the issue where no matter what setting i set for rotation my home screen rotates. I set it to rotate then stop it and for a while it wont but then it will start rotating again.

Are you using a 3rd party launcher like Nova Launcher?
That has it's own setting for homescreen rotation

Explorer

@Dave-S7 wrote:

@Barcas25 wrote:

Are you using a 3rd party launcher like Nova Launcher?
That has it's own setting for homescreen rotation

No mate  just the standard beta, it been since the 2nd update so I've obviously reported but no response to it since 17.12.18 and 3rd update didn't fix it.

Pathfinder

Screenshot_20190110-195159_Samsung Members.jpgwill it will be the official release for the next updated is my guees

First Poster

@Woody écrit:
J'ai entendu dire qu'il serait Mobdro disponible à partir du 15 pour les candidats, mais du 20 pour le téléchargemenTutuAppt. J'ai participé à la version bêta de S7, mais mon téléphoneiTunes   pourrait être en BTU.

Il a été annoncé sur sammobile. Il a également été annoncé sur l'application des membres samsung mais je ne trouve pas, marre d'attendre, j'ai pris part à la version bêta de s8 et j'adorerais le faire avec s9

Top Liked Authors