Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

First Poster

Anyone also having issues with dropped calls? My wife tries to phone and, even though my phone has signal, hits my answer phone. Didn't happen on oreo

Apprentice

What version of Samsung Internet should we be using? The new version (with the added options / reader mode) at the bottom screen, doesn't have the video assistant (the little icon)  which allows you to expand / pop up / download content.

 

But in the Play Store, there is still Samsung Internet Beta, which DOES have the old video assistant. The Beta is dated Nov 2018. Why does the new Samsung Internet  that came with One UI, not have the essential video assistant? 

Apprentice

@MrZed wrote:

What version of Samsung Internet should we be using? The new version (with the added options / reader mode) at the bottom screen, doesn't have the video assistant (the little icon)  which allows you to expand / pop up / download content.

 

But in the Play Store, there is still Samsung Internet Beta, which DOES have the old video assistant. The Beta is dated Nov 2018. Why does the new Samsung Internet  that came with One UI, not have the essential video assistant? 


I'm using the P OS Beta from the Galaxy App Store which is dated 28th Nov 2018. Doesnt have the video content option.Screenshot_20181205-073931_Galaxy Apps.jpg

 

 

 

Apprentice

@gerrymoth wrote:

@MrZed wrote:

What version of Samsung Internet should we be using? The new version (with the added options / reader mode) at the bottom screen, doesn't have the video assistant (the little icon)  which allows you to expand / pop up / download content.

 

But in the Play Store, there is still Samsung Internet Beta, which DOES have the old video assistant. The Beta is dated Nov 2018. Why does the new Samsung Internet  that came with One UI, not have the essential video assistant? 


I'm using the P OS Beta from the Galaxy App Store which is dated 28th Nov 2018. Doesnt have the video content option.Screenshot_20181205-073931_Galaxy Apps.jpg

 

 

 Thanks  but the Internet Beta that I have (also from Play)  DOES have the video assistant and the correct extensions  See this shot . Screenshot_20181205-081532_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg

 

I updated to One UI/Beta on 26 Nov  so I'm running Samsung Experience over Android Pie 9.0.


 

Apprentice

Anyone else experiencing Google pay not working for them when at card terminals on one ui? I've tried a bunch of cards and all say card not supported at this location 

First Poster
Gpay will not work on beta
Explorer

Gpay will not work as OneUI wont pass safetynet, in playstore settings you'll see at the bottom "device not certified" as cts profile fails for secure payments

Explorer

Galaxy S9 Guys,

 

Please can you tell me what build / software version you're all on please. I side-loaded the beta and then signed up for it once it was released.

 

I'm on G960FXXU27RKA / G90FOXM2ZRK9 / G960FXXU2ZRK9

Explorer

@Lukeseri wrote:

Galaxy S9 Guys,

 

Please can you tell me what build / software version you're all on please. I side-loaded the beta and then signed up for it once it was released.

 

I'm on G960FXXU27RKA / G90FOXM2ZRK9 / G960FXXU2ZRK9

Screenshot_20181206-130402_Settings.jpgYou're 2 updates behind

 


 

 

Pathfinder

Ok Luke mine on this as I couldnt deal with the issues and flash it back to stock with smart switch

Top Liked Authors