Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Explorer

Can someone tell me how to get my icons to have no frames around them I remember I had i had it this way before the beta? Some of my apps have frames some don’t and no i can’t change it in Samsung themes? Any ideas 

First Poster

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

According to online info the Beta us due later in November and in certain countries. 

A recent thread here > Galaxy-S9-S9/How-to-apply-for-pie-beta.

The link supplied FMovies YesMovies SolarMovie by Samsung in the above thread > how-do-i-participate-in-beta-programme  

Is for the UK so a person would need to check their own countries Samsung Help pages for participation. 

I took part in the S7 beta but my phone had to be BTU.

First Poster

My antutu graphics score has also increased from 94000 to 104000 which is what the snapdragon 845 variant was getting  and my geekbench multicore score increased from around 8900 to 9100

Apprentice

Screenshot_20181128-134007_Samsung Members.jpg

Oh no☹

First Poster

wooohooo! available in uk

Pathfinder

Well I did have EUX and now this Screenshot_20181128-135134_Settings.jpgPie

First Poster

Screenshot_20181128-135943_AnTuTu Benchmark.jpg

Pathfinder

Thanks, I am using the web version on PC, just noticed the huge "QUOTE" button haha

@Barcas25 wrote:

@Dave-S7 wrote:
No probs, quick question about this forum, how do you get my quote in your reply? I don't see the option

When I hit the black replay bar you come to the next screen where you type. There is a white quote bar under the forum title, just hit that.Screenshot_20181128-114739_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-114800_Samsung Internet.jpg

Explorer

@Tomahawk6160 wrote:

Screenshot_20181128-134007_Samsung Members.jpg

Oh no☹

You need a UK sim

Apprentice

Just installed the beta. No bugs I've seen so far. Does Google pay work? I can launch the app and all looks OK. Haven't tried to pay for anything  

Top Liked Authors