One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Explorer
how do I find the exact model?
Superuser I
Superuser I

@ValentinS9 wrote:
how do I find the exact model?

@ValentinS9 

Download the phoneinfo app from Playstore and it'll show you lots of information about the phone as well as the csc code.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Explorer

Hi all, can someone tell me if I am on the full version of pie, as I was on the beta program but the only other update I have had was the security update earlier in jan. Cheers Screenshot_20190203-031734_Settings.jpg

Voyager

@Leeuk wrote:

Hi all, can someone tell me if I am on the full version of pie, as I was on the beta program but the only other update I have had was the security update earlier in jan. Cheers Screenshot_20190203-031734_Settings.jpg

@Leeuk wrote:

Hi Yeah this is my version.Screenshot_20190203-071047_Software update.jpg

Woody'S9+
Highlighted
Explorer

Ah right so I am on the full version now... I've missed being able to pay stuff in shop with phone. Thanks 

Navigator
Hate the update will Samsung let us roll back? If not I'm sacking Samsung. I left iPhone after years I started with the iPhone 3 and left at the 6 because they too forced an update on me that ruined my phone. This one is even worse with Samsung. I can see me going to huawei mate 20.
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Slick91 wrote:
Hate the update will Samsung let us roll back? If not I'm sacking Samsung. I left iPhone after years I started with the iPhone 3 and left at the 6 because they too forced an update on me that ruined my phone. This one is even worse with Samsung. I can see me going to huawei mate 20.

@Slick91 

Samsungs official statement is here  Is-there-a-way-to-disable-One-UI.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Pathfinder

@Slick91 wrote:

Visit XDA forums, tutorials to roll back are there, they are easy, they use a Samsung (internal) official tool (ODIN) and does not affect warranty

Navigator
Thanks mate appreciate it. Samsung should take responsibility for this as I never asked them to completely mess my phone. Defo looking into the info you've sent thanks again.
Top Liked Authors