Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Highlighted
Voyager

@Darrenwalsh wrote:

Is anyone not getting the drop down notifications from Facebook messenger with this build ou is it just me

I'm not sure. No one talks to me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜“πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Woody'S9+
Pathfinder
I don’t no Darren but I have noticed most notfacation are slow or delaid to be honest
Pathfinder

Lol things like use to bother me until I grew up and realised some people will use you for the benefits and nothing more but that's life so I try and be as helpful as I can be to everyone else if you understand 

Pathfinder
Yes occasionally but it slow and delayed like it happened once earlier when I connected to wi-fi but it hasnt since then I try when I get home to try it again and o have been on Facebook in the mean time and seen I had notification!
First Poster

From the last update I cant get on too Samsung members app or when on galaxy apps just keeps saying signing in but never does any one have any ideas

Pathfinder
I'd guess uninstall and get the most recent apk and reinstall it
Pathfinder
Yes its just started to work at the speed I would imagine it working at so it's amazing how quickly they can sort things and I keep getting the annoying popup remember this is beta software popup it's quite funny lol
First Poster

Hi guys, hoping someone can help, any idea why I can't see the One UI beta in the notices tab on my Samsung members app, it's the latest update but can't see anything.

I have a UK Galaxy S9+

Pathfinder
No maybe you/can install it and install the latest apk version and that might fix it micheal
Pathfinder

Because I'm I n a s9 SNG960F a s9 but we had similar issues with the Samsung members app

Top Liked Authors