Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Highlighted
First Poster

I haven't had problems calling anyone, but texts won't send but I seem to receive them. I also can't use mobile data, it says it's been temporarily disabled by operator even though it was working last night. I'm in the UK with an s9+

Navigator

@smudgygiraffe wrote:

I haven't had problems calling anyone, but texts won't send but I seem to receive them. I also can't use mobile data, it says it's been temporarily disabled by operator even though it was working last night. I'm in the UK with an s9+

Are you on o2, giffgaff or Tesco mobile, as they run on o2's network. And completely broken today!

Jamie Warren
Pathfinder

Yes that's true as I'm on o2 I have signal just no data connection and text are messed up

First Poster

Tesco, so it's affecting calls, texts and data?

Pathfinder

Yep o2 is having major issues atm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46464730

O2 has 25 million customers and also provides services for the Sky, Tesco, Giffgaff and Lycamobile networks, which have another seven million users.

Navigator

Screenshot_20181206-172202_Software update.jpg

This is mine

Apprentice

This is mine... Typical Samsung, utter *****e at updates 😶

Screenshot_20181207-170314_Software update.jpg

Pathfinder

@CowpenJay wrote:

This is mine... Typical Samsung, utter *****e at updates 😶

Screenshot_20181207-170314_Software update.jpg

Update it manually?

Apprentice
I could, but I didn't pay for that?

How do I know there isn't a good reason they havnt updated my model yet? (because they never tell you f**k all)

I spoke to customer services last week and they couldn't help me 😂
Pathfinder

Certain regions roll out after others, and if it is carrier branded then your carrier is responsible for the updates, not Samsung, you'd have to take it up with them

Easiest option, flash to an unbranded  / unlocked firmware so you get your updates from Samsung

Top Liked Authors