Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Explorer

You keep saying register your phone in Samsung Member app. Which you don't need to.

My galaxy s9 didn't even register it didn't let me.  You just need to have BTU or XEU firmware and open Members app and click on notice then you should be able to sign up for the beta. That's what I did

Highlighted
Apprentice

Anyone else having problems with bluetooth I'm trying to connect my huawei watch they both find each other fine but can't connect them together :/

Pathfinder

No I can connect to my bluetooth speaker but haven't tried anything else to be straight !

Explorer

I thought my phone was smooth on Oreo but it now seems to have even more creamy silky slickness, I cant stop scrolling and swiping 🤣🤣🤣

First Poster

Does anyone have the link to download the znkr beta 2 as over the air isnt working for me

Voyager

Screenshot_20181130-163138_Software update.jpg

That's the latest one.

Woody'S9+
Apprentice
Flash btu firmware then sideload beta then register in Samsung members then re flash btu firmware then open Samsung members then open notices open beta notice then go to software update install beta done please dont brick your device
Apprentice
Same it didn't register for me until I flashed btu firmware and then sideloaded in recovery the beta then on the app it gave me the option to register
First Poster

The phone app search function crashes regularly 

Apprentice

Ok so Im still using the German snapshot thing of One UI (waiting on the downgrsde to oreo to download off sammobile xD)

But I saw something odd and idk what it is so I thought I should ask...

In the background running app thing where you save power it says that 'Now Playing' has been using a lot of power...

Dyu guys know what that is?

Top Liked Authors