Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Apprentice

Well that worked. My s9 came from mobiles.co.uk. I recall it being brj6. November security update. I think the csc was btu. Does that sound right for the version of oreo I need? Cheers. Still sloooowly downloading. The suggested app didn't work. 😔 

First Poster

Im on 3 with an unlocked phone and have the "Service provider SW ver. H3G/H3G/H3G".

Can someone provide a good link to the firmware for XEU so I can download the beta?

Is this link fine:

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-s9/SM-G960F/XEU/download/G960FXXS2BRJ6/243088/

Thanks, I'm a bit conservative when flashing, is it safe?

Apprentice

Why arent my posts showing?

Apprentice

Well most arent. Oreo, for my S9 from mobiles.co.uk. BRJ6 csc btu, november 1st security. Sound correct? Cheers.

Explorer
Just seen your last 2 Bjamp
Apprentice

But I've posted about 5 others that arent showing.

First Poster

Screenshot_20181128-205442_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-205446_Samsung Members.jpg

Thats the beta out for me, gs9+ in Uk bought from carphone warehousScreenshot_20181128-205752_Software update.jpg

Apprentice

To confirm the version of oreo I require. I'm pretty sure I was on BRJ6 with CSC BTU and had the november update. Does this sound right for a UK bought (mobiles.co.uk) S9. Cheers.

Apprentice

Can anyone please confirm the oreo version I should download. UK bought S9 from mobiles.co.uk with the November security update. Cheers.

Highlighted
Explorer

Are anyone else's Samsung browser tabs off centre now? I updated the browser after getting the beta so not sure which has caused the issue

Top Liked Authors