Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Navigator

Backup settings and stuff via settings>back up> Samsung account, apps you will lose of you csc back to oreo..

but Google play will remember these skits just pictures and videos you need to backup to a PC if you can or even get cloud storage for your images and videos 

Highlighted
Navigator

@Bjamp wrote:
Ah nuts, its taking an age to download the oreo firmware.

Maybe try find a mega link instead of Sammobile be sure to check CSC numbers an build numbers etc. 

First Poster
I almost updated via the zip file too. Was surprised to see Samsung released the beta UK test this morning.
Pathfinder

@Bjamp wrote:
Ah nuts, its taking an age to download the oreo firmware.

Use this samfirm tool instead, much faster

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-s/general/tool-samfirm-samsung-firmware-t2988647

Navigator

I've downloaded telegram for this group and search for what u said and both come back with no results how can I be added into this beta group?

Pathfinder

Ok ok so what happened to double press to open two apps or am I missing something here I know and understand it's a beta to test new features but why remove in my opinion one of Samsung best features the ability to be able to multitask if you ever needed to you could and now you just can't hmmm 

Explorer

Same but I'm registered. I'll post links here when I find them

Pathfinder
For instance you use to be able to have YouTube playing and be on Facebook other similar social media sites are oppital lol
Voyager
So glad I waited. Stopped much ball ache 😜
Woody'S9+
Explorer

Copy and paste into address bar in the web browser 

Top Liked Authors