Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Navigator

Can anyone please answer me have u had the same bug issue as me after installing the one ui beta this morning. It keeps saying Samsung home experience keeps stopping constantly :( 

Pathfinder

Did you reset after updating? Usually solves bugs like these

Navigator

People Please, all feedbacks via the app Samsung Members Beta ONE UI !!! It will be good there to describe it!

Navigator

No u mean restart the phone? My always on display isn't showing either on the lock screen even though it's set to show always 

Highlighted
Explorer

@Dave-S7 wrote:

Open that album and hit the 3 dots top right menu > change cover image

Thanks mate, it wasnt showing for me so I did a cache clear on the restart and hey presto

Pathfinder

No I mean factory reset, should always be done after a major OS update, especially to a beta

Pathfinder
No probs, quick question about this forum, how do you get my quote in your reply? I don't see the option
Navigator

But I will lose everything on the phone? 

Explorer

@Dave-S7 wrote:
No probs, quick question about this forum, how do you get my quote in your reply? I don't see the option

When I hit the black replay bar you come to the next screen where you type. There is a white quote bar under the forum title, just hit that.Screenshot_20181128-114739_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-114800_Samsung Internet.jpg

Apprentice

@CR32 wrote:

But I will lose everything on the phone? 

Not necessarily, if you back up everything on your Samsung cloud from the settings, you can restore everything afterwards. 

Top Liked Authors