Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Pathfinder

We could but they probably don't want their customers to know anything about CSCs, or that some get updates sooner than others, the less the customer knows, the less they question - they want someone to buy a phone every 2 years and keep shush the whole time

Explorer

@Dave-S7 wrote:

We could but they probably don't want their customers to know anything about CSCs, or that some get updates sooner than others, the less the customer knows, the less they question - they want someone to buy a phone every 2 years and keep shush the whole time

They need to get out into the world and engage their customers as we passed that stop a long long time ago

Highlighted
Explorer

Here's my example of the incompetenceScreenshot_20181126-093735_Samsung Members.jpg

Pathfinder

Automated response, obviously no real person read your question, most likely the case in a lot of these "misunderstandings"

Navigator

The miracle did not happen .. still waiting ...

Explorer

So - apparently some people already received the Beta in the UK. 

Come out, come out - wherever you are, share the news guys - I know you're here somewhere hiding

Samsung will never change - develop 50% of useless features and ignore the core system.

With every day reading this thread, I'm looking more and more into getting a custom rom installed lol

Jehu

14:11:27 I see. If you have not received the notification yet you may try again on the other day as the One UI Beta Program released in batches, so there can be variations in the timeframes that this gets to an individual, Bart.

Bart

14:12:09 Okay, as far as I know from the forums, no one received the notification yet
14:12:21 In the UK.
14:13:10 Even if its released in batches, how come no one got it yet

Jehu

14:15:55 There are some that received it already, Bart. Don't worry, you will get notified once the Pie Beta is already available on your phone. Also, we cannot make any personal comments about the issues that we saw on a different website. This is an isolated issue and rest assured that we will check all possible resolutions to the problem.
14:17:03 The Program is still ongoing. Please keep tune in to Samsung Members app, Bart.
Explorer

@Bart000 wrote:

So - apparently some people already received the Beta in the UK. 

Come out, come out - wherever you are, share the news guys - I know you're here somewhere hiding

Samsung will never change - develop 50% of useless features and ignore the core system.

With every day reading this thread, I'm looking more and more into getting a custom rom installed lol

Jehu

14:11:27 I see. If you have not received the notification yet you may try again on the other day as the One UI Beta Program released in batches, so there can be variations in the timeframes that this gets to an individual, Bart.

Bart

14:12:09 Okay, as far as I know from the forums, no one received the notification yet
14:12:21 In the UK.
14:13:10 Even if its released in batches, how come no one got it yet

Jehu

14:15:55 There are some that received it already, Bart. Don't worry, you will get notified once the Pie Beta is already available on your phone. Also, we cannot make any personal comments about the issues that we saw on a different website. This is an isolated issue and rest assured that we will check all possible resolutions to the problem.
14:17:03 The Program is still ongoing. Please keep tune in to Samsung Members app, Bart.

No one in the UK has received the notification or beta. Only by update.zip method from DBT Germany beta.

I'm 100% certain as I would be bombarded with pm's on telegram to make a dump of it lol

Navigator

The program is still ongoing.
But not a single person has published a screenshot that received an update .. liars )

Explorer
Exactly and no UK users reported sign up in my group
Explorer

Was just talking to Samsung support about this they said they are hoping to release it any time from now to the 1st December as there were issues relating to battery drain on phaze one of the one UI beta also he said they are trying to have the beta ready for the note as well so they can release phaze 2 for galaxy s9 - s9+ and the note at the same time? Let's hope we get it soon 

Top Liked Authors