Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Voyager
Ah dam it I'm just going to convince myself that mid January is the given date and anytime before that is a bonus.😏
Woody'S9+
Navigator

With that there would be no point in releasing this so called beta to us then in the UK because didn't Samsung say sometime in January 2019 is when they will be releasing the official one ui update to everyone? 

Voyager

That's what I mean it's absolutely pointless. Sure it won't be long before they start talking about releasing android Quiche (made up name) lol. But it was delayed in Germany and yes it did happen so that gives me hope it's only a few days away.

Woody'S9+
Voyager

That's what I mean it's absolutely pointless. Sure it won't be long before they start talking about releasing android Quiche (made up name) lol. But it was delayed in Germany and yes it did happen so that gives me hope it's only a few days away

Woody'S9+
Pathfinder

Well I have only taken part in the S7 Nougat beta, and I can't remember exactly but I vaguely remember it starting around this time of the year, and it was not released as final until March so...

Worst comes to worst, if you want to run the beta, flash the update.zip and hope that each new release is also uploaded as update.zip too, we would be relying on German members capturing and uploading each update though

Apprentice

Never trust three things.. Politicans, Farts and Samsun's promise when they says "You will get the update of time" 

First Poster

Screenshot_20181123-123555_Samsung Members.jpg

Explorer

So what your saying is, flash either BTU or XEU onto your phone and wait for the update XD

Highlighted
Explorer
The traffic on this thread has slowed down loads, has everyone gone quiet out of frustration?
First Poster

@Barcas25 wrote:
The traffic on this thread has slowed down loads, has everyone gone quiet out of frustration?

We've accepted that it's not happening anytime soon. 

Top Liked Authors