Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Navigator

So is it just me that's gonna wait for the official release of the one ui in January? 

Voyager

@Pesty95 wrote:

Dumb Question, i have downloaded the BTU version, do i need to do all 5 files AP, BL CP, and CSC or do i just need to do the CSC file? 

CSC home will keep your files etc. The other csc will wipe your phone. 

Woody'S9+
Voyager

@Pesty95 wrote:

So My Phone is now Flashed with BTU firmware, however it has come up with XEU now? is that correct?

I noticed that when I downloaded the"BTU" from sammobile. Noticed all the BTU and XEU files were had same version digits for many months so I guess they been putting the same ones in both. 

Woody'S9+
Explorer

i have been reading up on BTU and XEU, apparently they are both the same thing except one was bought from Samsung, the other from somewhere else (EG, PC world, Currys, Argos ETC)

Highlighted
Navigator

Nor allyno use xeu for my firmwares, ifjj cent get i use btu  

Navigator

If you guys are stuggling downloading at 3 kpbs from Sammobile there is a much better way.

I used SamFirm V0.3.6

Just type in your Model and Region and so for my S9 Plus it was  G965F and for the UK its BTU for the region.

It will then download the latest firmware that the beta can be side loaded to.

FYI. Because one UI is beta it will make your play account unverified so if you use google pay etc set it up before you sideload the beta.

Voyager
Keep getting a server error in the notices tab. Has everyone overloaded the system with constant checking? Lol
Woody'S9+
Apprentice

I get nothing, it just says no notices.

Explorer

I think you're just over doing it son 

Apprentice
Do you realise you'll get a notification if anything happens in the notice section of the members app?
Top Liked Authors