Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Highlighted
Explorer

Apparently the cheaper model will have a flat screen

Apprentice

The information given has details of the S10 having a flat screen,  similarly to the S7. Which personally I think is silly as they're going backwards in innovative ideas. 

First Poster

The curved screen affects some of the things I do so I'd be happy to go back to flat screen personally

First Poster

They are still being innovative man they announced 4 new screen types this month lol. Developing under the screen camera, and I imahine lots more new stuff we haven't heard about yet

Apprentice

True, but why make it in the first place then. But I see where your coming from.

Voyager
I remember alot of people crying when Samsung said they're no longer making flat screens. Noticing a trend here maybe it takes them 2 years to listen.
Woody'S9+
Apprentice

Talking about 4 variants with the 4th one having a bigger screen and 6 cams. Codenamed “beyond X’ to be released a little later in the year... 6.7 inch display with 2 front and 4 rear cams and maybe switching the 5g from the beyond 2 variant to the new x variant. Seeing s a lot of regions still haven’t got their 5g networks rolled out properly.

VlDfRe@k
Explorer

Dumb Question, i have downloaded the BTU version, do i need to do all 5 files AP, BL CP, and CSC or do i just need to do the CSC file? 

Apprentice

Lol Woody imagine It takes 2 years for the beta.  And wow the S10 is looking very good by the sounds of it, maybe they took some of this from IPhone Xs/Xs Max.

Explorer

So My Phone is now Flashed with BTU firmware, however it has come up with XEU now? is that correct?

Top Liked Authors