Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Voyager
@Lukeseri 😂😂
Woody'S9+
Apprentice

It's the 21st of November. A day after it's meant to be released,  is it just me or has no one else also recieved the beta from the Samsung Members app ?

Voyager

@Delekson wrote:

Times like these that I wish I bought an iPhone X

I dont even mind the notch as its pretty minor for me...

I switched from an iPhone 4 to the galaxy S2 and never looked back. I know Sammy has it floors but they're just better. I can wait 🙂

Woody'S9+
Apprentice

Maybe if Samsung spent their money on software development rather than developing more than 2 variations of the s10 the release wouldve been met lmao

Navigator

@Delekson wrote:

Maybe if Samsung spent their money on software development rather than developing more than 2 variations of the s10 the release wouldve been met lmao

theres 3 variation

10/ 10+ / 10 with 5G

Jamie Warren
Voyager
Not got anything mate.
Woody'S9+
Highlighted
Apprentice

Tell me about it, also to be honest we are paying the same amount of money too but really the IPhone x are more recognised and also stand out. Wow didn't actually know they were three variations of the S10 where is this information based from ?

Navigator

@Numaan wrote:

Tell me about it, also to be honest we are paying the same amount of money too but really the IPhone x are more recognised and also stand out. Wow didn't actually know they were three variations of the S10 where is this information based from ?

Many sites, here's onehttps://m.gsmarena.com/galaxy_s10_model_numbers_revealed_three_versions_coming-news-33399.php

Jamie Warren
Apprentice
Thanks,
So silly how they are going back to flat screens, I'm sure Samsung was about innovation ?
Explorer
What do you mean "They're going back to flat screens" ?
Top Liked Authors