Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

First Poster

if you have home insurance get them to sort it out and have them bill samsung for it just a thought

Navigator
its always been that way... its the carriers fault, they are the ones who insist on modifying the firmware with there own stuff, just so they can sell it for cheaper.
Jamie Warren
First Poster

how old is your tv ?? if its still under warrenty then samsung has no other choice and if you paid for it via a bank card then its already insured by the bank its just banks never tell people this, any problems with samsung ring the bank up tell them about the tv and the problems your having with samsung tell them youve tried to sort it out and samsung are being difficult and get the full refund for the tv back off the bank give it a go you never know, ive done this a few times with large companies who think they can pull the wool over customers eyes 

Voyager

@AbyssalSmoke wrote:

Maybe they died from the shock ?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Woody'S9+
Voyager
Had Samsung fix a couple of phones on warranty over the years and the most painful bit was getting it to the shop.
Woody'S9+
Explorer

When my Samsung TV went off they were out within 2 days and fixed the TV at my home . I've not really had no problem with them. Their software updates is a nightmare tho grrr 😱

Explorer
Hi chaps,
I got this out of support:

09:14:04 I understand that you are looking up for our One UI Beta programme. Let me help you on this.
09:15:53 Upon checking here, Bartlomiej. At the current time, Beta program will only be available for OPEN NETWORK UK PHONES (XEU and BTU).

09:16:37 I bought my phone directly from Samsung, its an S9+ Hybrid sim
09:16:53 I believe thats BTU?

09:19:54 May I please have your device's model code? I will check this for you.
09:20:50 And also your device's serial number?

09:21:45 Galaxy S9+ SM-G965FZBABTU

09:23:21 Thank for that information, Bartlomiej. That would be a big help. Please give me a couple of minutes to check this for you.

09:23:31 Thanks

09:24:40 Upon checking here, Bartlomiej. Great news! You are eligible for One UI Beta programme.
09:25:56 There is a round distribution for One UI Beta progremme. It will be per batch. We highly recommend to check your notification from time to time.
09:26:30 As long as you have the Samsung members app.

09:26:53 So there is no specific time when its going to be released in the UK then?

09:28:33 It was already released yesterday in UK, however the notices is released per batch.

Let me guess - the "batch" I'm in won't get it till January 2019 lol
Apprentice
Ohhhh I hope not limited to BTU/XEU. I used to be on that, but flashed over to H3G for Wifi Calling. Not to hard to flash back over though if necessary - might just mean missing the "batch". Dubious if the beta has been live in the UK for potentially over 34 hours and no one on this forum has reported receiving it πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing!
Navigator

im on BTU and and im also with 3uk. i actually have wifi calling with the crappy app!

@Smith2 wrote:
Ohhhh I hope not limited to BTU/XEU. I used to be on that, but flashed over to H3G for Wifi Calling. Not to hard to flash back over though if necessary - might just mean missing the "batch". Dubious if the beta has been live in the UK for potentially over 34 hours and no one on this forum has reported receiving it πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing!

Jamie Warren
Highlighted
Apprentice
ThreeInTouch? Good use of the word crappy, for sure πŸ˜† I don't have it installed anymore - baked into Android now for networks (pull down your notification bar and you should see a "Wifi Calling" icon in there somewhere). Don't know about other networks, but you need to be on 3's firmware for that to work. Correct me if you discover otherwise. Can't remember if I was on XEU or BTU before.

This of course.... may then break should we ever get the Pie beta πŸ˜†
Top Liked Authors