Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Explorer

Obviously at least someone would've said something about it if they did.

Highlighted
Navigator

Maybe they died from the shock ?

Navigator
you mean shock and disbelief.
Samsung you bunch of killers!
Jamie Warren
Navigator

It's ridiculous! I'm now being told those of us with locked carrier phones won't get the beta why was I told by my network provider that it 'll work they r pushing us from pillar to post fed up now big time we 'll have to wait till January next year it looks like 😡

Navigator
that's because the beta doesn't go to the carrier, which means they wont be releasing it.. I would recommend if you really want the beta, flash the BTU firmware and then wait with us lot!
Jamie Warren
Navigator

I wouldn't know how to though? And carriers shudnt say it 'll work if it is not 

Explorer
Maybe that? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apprentice

This is very poor by Samsung they haven't thought this through now we are being told that only unlocked phones are getting it and carriers are not 

Apprentice

Yes I swear it released yesterday but I have no way of getting it?

Explorer

Samsung and their FLACCID excuse for customer care. I vowed the last time they disappointed me with PATHETIC software release cycles I'd do what I hadn't done in seven years and buy an iPhone. As soon as they get rid of that pathetic notch I will.

Say what you like about Apple but they know how to look after their customers. Have any of you guys ever tried to get a Samsung TV fixed by Samsung? Absolutely appalling experience. A broken Q7CAM and Curved 8500 series within 3 months. We m a loyal customer and they keep ramrodding me.

Top Liked Authors