Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Highlighted
Explorer

That's funny that is, because we all got told earlier that all carriers would get the update regardless of network? :/ 

Apprentice

@Delekson 

I believe the feedback is for once you get the Beta installed. At least, that's my understanding based on previous Betas I've been involved with.

No harm in sending them a msg now though.

Apprentice

Exactly

Apprentice

You can get the Beta upgrade on any network. But your phone MUST be a BTU version, meaning you can use any SIM from any UK network in it and not just say an EE SIM for example. 

Apprentice

Is this beta supposed to show up in the "Notices" section of the Members App?

Apprentice

Are U sure about btu? Previously I had s8 and also joined beta test of 8.0 from xeu firmware...

Explorer

Mines not a BTU it's a H3G (three network) but mine is factory unlocked, as three's policy is all Thier phones are unlocked, I am praying it means I can get the beta still :/

Voyager

Wasted so much battery all day constantly checking notices that if they released it now I won't be able to install it 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Woody'S9+
Apprentice

@Konrad_Curze

Yes it is meant to show up under Notices .

@badassdad

I've always had unlocked Galaxies (direct from Samsung shop) so can't comment on previous Beta releases but I have definitely read that for this, it needs to be a BTU phone. 

Apprentice

@Woody

😂 😂 😂

Top Liked Authors