Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Navigator

Show me a screenshot of the service provider in your phones software info in settings

First Poster

Is this the correct info you wanted?

Screenshot_20190224-110424_Settings.jpg

Navigator
Yes it should be unlocked so I don't know being a xeu device
First Poster

Its a pain that I still can't get it. I always bought unlocked phones so I didn't have to wait around for updates.

Is there a way to get the update manually that doesn't void the warranty etc so I'm not waiting around for who knows how long? 

First Poster

Same issue as me, unlocked, can't upgrade, same August security patch as well.

Superuser I
Superuser I
If you haven't the update yet it might be the case that your Device is not an UK-Based Smartphone, this means that it will get the updates based of the country of origin (There is quite a few grey import going to get the cheapest prices, this is effectively a side effect considering the phones are optimised for their local markets).

When you have a non-UK Phone, I recommend to check the update schedule from the country of origin.
Apprentice

That might be a great shout. I bought mine second hand. Could be from a different country.

First Poster

Mine was from amazon Germany. However, Germany have also released the update so still don't know when I will get it. 

Superuser I
Superuser I

Amazon might also sell things from grey import so its kinda hard to judge if its a German phone based on that. You might however try to enforce the update by checking manually. (There is also some delay on that to prevent everyone from updating at the same time, but after the release is set - You should be able to enforce it inside a week).

First Poster

I've been trying to force the update for a few weeks now. No luck :( 

Top Liked Authors