Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Apprentice

Hi all,

Just letting you know that Pie is now available to download on My S9 which is locked on BT Mobile, CSC code BTE.

BT mobile is part of EE so I hopefully it's available to all on this network now 😀

Explorer

Still nothing on Vodafone 😢 

Apprentice

Still nothing for the note9 on ee 

First Poster

Hi there! Since I got the android pie update on my galaxy s9+ bought from www.samsung.com I can't use the Wifi Calling feature. I still have the button to swith on/off but does nothing. I'm on EE and I already spoke to them and they said I have to contact Samsung about this issue, there is no problem on their side.
I have the same problem on my wife's phone since the update.
What can I do?What can be wrong? Something wrong or missing from the update file?
Thank you!

Observer
Have you tried just normal calls? My colleague and I both have the S9 and since the update we can't hear anything over the phone when we try calling or when someone calls us.
First Poster
Yes, I can call and hear good, no other issues, just wifi calling
Apprentice

@Jv82 wrote:

@Mick1275 wrote:

@Jv82 wrote:

@Mick1275 wrote:
ive had it for over 8 days on vodafone so i dont think there last to roll it out in uk

What phone are you using? Locked or unlocked to Vodafone? 

S9 plus vodafone locked 

You must have an unlocked phone. Screen shot your build number.

Sammobile is only showing 8.0 fo Vodafone devices 

Screenshot_20190201-163002_Settings.jpg

Explorer

@Mick1275 wrote:

@Jv82 wrote:

@Mick1275 wrote:

@Jv82 wrote:

@Mick1275 wrote:
ive had it for over 8 days on vodafone so i dont think there last to roll it out in uk

What phone are you using? Locked or unlocked to Vodafone? 

S9 plus vodafone locked 

You must have an unlocked phone. Screen shot your build number.

Sammobile is only showing 8.0 fo Vodafone devices 

Screenshot_20190201-163002_Settings.jpg

You have the unlocked xeu variant hence the update direct from Samsung 

Apprentice
Honestly is this S9+ network unlocked 🤞😁😁
Observer

I'm confused as anything. S9+ updated today. Had a read of the new update. None of the things I have read it says it has/does I have. For example, the 'pill' shaped button at bottom of screen. I've still got the 3, albeit they've changed shape slightly. Is it me being stupid or is this an adapted version?

Screenshot_20190201-224345_Settings.jpg

Top Liked Authors