One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Highlighted
Explorer
Yeah, I rather wait for official update 😂
Highlighted
Explorer

@matthewredgrave wrote:

WIN_20190123_18_56_35_Pro.jpg

You must have done something wrong, disconnected your phone before it was finished or downloaded the wrong firmware. I know this works as I've done it myself.

Highlighted
Explorer

@Niki2000 wrote:
Yeah, I rather wait for official update 😂

Enjoy waiting on your carrier releasing the update 😂😂. At least I know my phone will receive updates as soon as Samsung release them now 😁

Highlighted
Explorer
I just don't want to risk with my phone that I pay big money for that's all😂
Highlighted
Apprentice
When a carrier like O2 practically deny there even is an upgrade ..it's annoying
Highlighted
CarlH Moderator

We always recommend updating software through the official means (over the air/ Smart Switch) as any alternative method will result in voiding the warranty.

Highlighted
Explorer

@CarlH wrote:

We always recommend updating software through the official means (over the air/ Smart Switch) as any alternative method will result in voiding the warranty.

This does not trip Knox or void warranty. Installing custom roms voids warranty not installing official Samsung firmware.

Highlighted
Apprentice

I updated yesterday and have noticed the battery seems to be draining more than usual since update. I know I keep picking phone up and playing with settings, updating apps and generally ‘messing about’ on my phone, but in less than 2 days my battery is nearly fully drainied. 
I have noticed several apps running in the background, which I found you can toggle to stop running in background when you close the app. I had quite a few apps set so they couldn’t run in background before the update and it seems these apps have reset this setting.

I will see if this helps and if the battery drain settles down. (S9)

Highlighted
Apprentice
Yes my friend he got yesterday his mobile from o2 nd locked
Highlighted
First Poster

Just got a software update.  I'm UK sim free.  It was only 166megs.  I'm on  the beta.  

Top Liked Authors