Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2019 04:09 PM)
AntS
Options

Hi all.

Worth having a check in Samsung Members > Notices for stuff on the One UI/Pie release.

Screenshots from a UK Note9 sent to me by a hero (or two) in the office today:

image013.png

image014.PNG   

image016.jpg  image017.jpg image018.jpg

image019.jpg  image023.jpg image024.jpg

850 REPLIES 850
Niki2000
Explorer
Options
Yeah, I rather wait for official update 😂
0 Likes
Deckerr97
Explorer
Options

@matthewredgrave wrote:

WIN_20190123_18_56_35_Pro.jpg

You must have done something wrong, disconnected your phone before it was finished or downloaded the wrong firmware. I know this works as I've done it myself.

0 Likes
Deckerr97
Explorer
Options

@Niki2000 wrote:
Yeah, I rather wait for official update 😂

Enjoy waiting on your carrier releasing the update 😂😂. At least I know my phone will receive updates as soon as Samsung release them now 😁

0 Likes
Niki2000
Explorer
Options
I just don't want to risk with my phone that I pay big money for that's all😂
Thebigyin
Apprentice
Options
When a carrier like O2 practically deny there even is an upgrade ..it's annoying
CarlH
Options

We always recommend updating software through the official means (over the air/ Smart Switch) as any alternative method will result in voiding the warranty.

Deckerr97
Explorer
Options

@CarlH wrote:

We always recommend updating software through the official means (over the air/ Smart Switch) as any alternative method will result in voiding the warranty.

This does not trip Knox or void warranty. Installing custom roms voids warranty not installing official Samsung firmware.

Scratz
Journeyman
Options

I updated yesterday and have noticed the battery seems to be draining more than usual since update. I know I keep picking phone up and playing with settings, updating apps and generally ‘messing about’ on my phone, but in less than 2 days my battery is nearly fully drainied. 
I have noticed several apps running in the background, which I found you can toggle to stop running in background when you close the app. I had quite a few apps set so they couldn’t run in background before the update and it seems these apps have reset this setting.

I will see if this helps and if the battery drain settles down. (S9)

0 Likes
Ranasultan
Explorer
Options
Yes my friend he got yesterday his mobile from o2 nd locked
0 Likes
Rmgwmx
First Poster
Options

Just got a software update.  I'm UK sim free.  It was only 166megs.  I'm on  the beta.  

0 Likes