Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

First Poster

I got my phone brand new direct from the carrier O2 UK, so doubt it's a non-UK model. 

First Poster

You can update the firmware using the Odin software, https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s9-plus/how-to/official-stock-firmware-thread-samsung-t37644...

I haven't had a chance to do it myself yet however because my girlfriend uses the phone. 

First Poster

How can you find which version to use? So many firmware to choose from. 

Navigator

On the EVR and O2U firmware, came the February patch ... the rest are waiting .. 

Highlighted
Navigator

CSB9 available for UK now!!!!

Apprentice

Still nothing for me update wise? - ID mobile.

It's getting annoying now.

Also what is CSB9?

Explorer
Custom software beta 9
Navigator
))))))
Navigator

@SilentMac wrote:

Still nothing for me update wise? - ID mobile.

It's getting annoying now.

Also what is CSB9?

New build with February Security Patch....

Observer

Hi, ive seen lots of post conserning that people who havnt got the update yet and i understand its to do with it comeing out in batch's.

My question is a little more complex as both me and my missus have s9's but we got them from differant sorces, she got hers from virgin mobile and it has xeu/xeu/xeu in the service provider info (she got the update about 3 weeks ago now) however we got mine when on a trip to ireland (also useing a virgin mobile sim) and it has xeu/xeu/omn. Ive done multiple search's online and am getting conflicting info. some say its uk/irish, some say its from italy and some say its from norway. The box it came in was sealed and had the same stickers my partners one had saying it was a europian model.

Im trying to find out where in the eu its from and if it will get the update as up to now ive not recived anything since the december security patch.

Baseband = G960FXXS2BRK4

Build = R16NW.G960FXXS2BRL3

Service Provider....

SAOMC_SM-G960F_OXM_XEU_OO_0044

XEU/XEU/OMN

If its importaint the first time i powered it on it said the sim card was from a differant provider and to use their apps i would have to do a factory reset which i did, ive never seen the message since, she never had the pop up which i put down to her getting it from the sim cards provider so it was already set up.

Lastly would i benefit from flashing to a xeu/xeu/xeu firmware like hers or would it cause more harm?

Top Liked Authors