Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Highlighted
Explorer

So it looks like Vodafone is the last to roll it out. O2, 3 and ee now all have it. 🖕🏻 Vodafone

Highlighted
First Poster

I'm using O2 Sim in uk but still didn't get the pie updates!! That's why i decided to update pie via odin.

Is there any expert who thinks this is right or not? Thanks Advanced. Screenshot_20190129-120102_UC Browser.jpg

Highlighted
First Poster
Don't think you can other than going to gestures
Highlighted
Explorer
Now I use the other phone, I get home in 2 days and check it. 👍🏼
Highlighted
Apprentice
ive had it for over 8 days on vodafone so i dont think there last to roll it out in uk
Highlighted
Explorer

@Mick1275 wrote:
ive had it for over 8 days on vodafone so i dont think there last to roll it out in uk

What phone are you using? Locked or unlocked to Vodafone? 

Highlighted
Explorer

@Jv82 wrote:

@Mick1275 wrote:

What phone are you using? Locked or unlocked to Vodafone? 

Phone must be unlocked as Vodafone have not released pie yet

Highlighted
Navigator

has the update come out on ee yet?

Highlighted
First Poster

Friend of mine bought a Samsung galaxy S9  via Ebay for me, its unlocked, from Slovakia it says on user manual  and has a three sim card in it, I have been reading most posts and seen that three has released pie yet I haven't received it yet and on top of that I haven't received any updates since August 2018. I'm not sure what to do and I'm not sure about all this flashing stuff. Any ideas of why it seems my phone doesnt seem to be updating?

Apprentice
I have it. I have the galaxy s9 plus unlocked android 9.0 pie and I live in the UK. The thing is I went from iPhone 8 to galaxy s9 plus and on the galaxy homescreen I keep getting these ads ON THE HOMESCREE, which I hate because it keeps taking me to the play store and without pressing the download button, downloads this *****ty unicorn drawing app. Every single time and it's extremely annoying as you can probably tell
Top Liked Authors