Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Navigator

@Niki2000 wrote:

I swear everyone has update (no matter what phone type unlocked/carrier) mine still don't have update.... 😥

Right Niki make yourself a brew and have a sit down...let's start....what network are you on and where did you get your phone from? 

Explorer
I am on Vodafone network, got it from Vodafone Store but I swear someone said they got an update on Vodafone too....
Explorer
Nothing for me on Vodafone s9+ so you're not alone 😭
Explorer
Thank god, i thought something was wrong with my phone 😂
Navigator

i dont have it yet still really want it. hope its here by tomorrow or im going to be really annoyed

Explorer
I would hazard a guess at the end of January but it's upto Vodafone whenever they decide to push the OTA
Navigator

Im on EE

Highlighted
Apprentice
o2 s9plus also not get pie update
Navigator

@Niki2000 wrote:
I am on Vodafone network, got it from Vodafone Store but I swear someone said they got an update on Vodafone too....

Nope it's not out yet, don't listen to everything some people say, they may have a network unlocked device and are too noobish to know. The Vodafone update will sadly be slightly later than the network unlocked software, this is because Vodafone will have the software but will be adding their network apps and shi te to it before the push it out to you. Case dismissed..next please 😉Screenshot_20190122-195128_Chrome.jpg

Explorer

Agreed although tbh there's not alot of bloatware from Vodafone (that I can see) on oreo 8.0

Top Liked Authors