Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Explorer
I use to love iPhones till last year when they brought the same iPhone but named it different and stopped the iPhone x selling ,till they couldn't sell the iPhone xr so I moved to s9 plus as I had an s9 plus when they first came out,
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Mithulan21 wrote:
I don't know why it's been lagging behind and its so frustrating and I already talked to everyone samsung told me it's up to carriers and I asked carrier they said it's up to samsung so I'm hoping this update will come and fix everything

@Mithulan21

The carriers i.e. Networks test the updates first before letting Samsung push out the software in order to ensure it does not clash with their version of firmware and network apps.

This can sometimes cause delays.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Pathfinder
If they would give the update today on my birthday, that would be alright
Explorer
Happy Birthday!! And tbh I just want a solid day (wish it was today) but unlikely😀
Pathfinder
Thank you! Yeah it is a shame Samsung don't give out actual days though I suppose it could be in case there's a major fault with the software. By giving it the month of January they have 31 days to be able to sort any bugs out before publicly releasing it to us. I'd be fine waiting a little longer to know the update is fully working as opposed to getting it sooner with numerous issues
Navigator
Definitely
First Poster

Its here

Highlighted
Navigator
Where?
Navigator

It's here!! Can everyone stop crying now please! 😄 Screenshot_20190122-081421_Software update.jpg

First Poster
Just downloaded in uk
Top Liked Authors