The my security is the same no update yet
Apprentice
did u get a semi on then haaaaaaa
First Poster
I sure did 🖕
Apprentice

Highlighted
Navigator

It's not going to be released out of office hours... Like I said previously, actual software engineers release it literally when they have arrived at work, usually after 9am. They will do it, from what I have experienced, on a mid week day such as a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday so that the engineers are on hand if anything goes wrong such as mass bootloops and crashes so they can work on fixes and monitor progress.

First Poster

@Erenk99 wrote:
I sure did 🖕

Stop acting like a buffoon. It is very childish and makes you look moronic.

First Poster
U mad bro
First Poster

No, just don't have the same level of dealing with buffoons as others do, in this case you the "troll" have appeared and caught my attention. 

If people are really wanting the update and are getting frustrated or annoyed leave them to it  you coming and trolling people is quite a child like thing to do.

Just learn to grow up and show some respect.

Navigator

Well I thought it was funny 😂

Navigator

I've just gone through the whole list of XEU (UK and Ireland) firmwares and looked at the release dates... They all seem to be a Wednesday or a thursday

Take a look for yourself

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-s9-plus/SM-G965F/XEU/

I reckon BTU will be much the same

Edit: just had a look at BTU release history and saw only 2 releases come out on a Monday and Friday... The rest were either Wednesday or Thursday

They all seem to hit the Samsung servers in the morning... So this week I would say looks good for a release!

Top Liked Authors